Monday, December 31, 2007

~ 2007 ~




I can't believe that it is gone! It seems as if it just started yesterday! I don't like the fact that the older I get the more time seems to fly by. It is sad and exhilarating at the same time. It reminds me all the more to take the time to cherish each and every moment. It is hard to sum up the year in just a short paragraph, but I will share with you one thing that comes to mind. One of the things the Lord impressed upon my heart this past year has been...relationships. Taking the time to invest in others' lives for the purpose of encouraging and edifying the body of Christ. And for sharing His love to those that do not know Him.

But the greatest thing I remember about 2007 is how God showed me, through a series of events, that He really is a God who cares about every little detail of our lives. I learned to pray with a faith and boldness that I had never had before and I saw big answers to those prayers. He showed me that I needed to pray as He instructed in Matthew 21:22, " And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

So, as 2007 ends and I sit back and reflect, I am encouraged by what great works I have seen God do in my life and the lives of those around me.

Our God truly is an awesome God!!

No comments: