Sunday, December 16, 2007

* ice beauties *

We have finally arrived back in wintry Iowa. We arrived home this past Mon. evening to a very cold and somewhat icy world. It had been 3 weeks since we had been home and a lot has changed in the weather since then. We left 70 degree weather for this...........



but I wouldn't change a thing about it. I like the 4 definite seasons that I get living here in Iowa. I think it is so beautiful and I enjoy looking out any window and seeing such beauty! This is the time of year that I like to cocoon inside my house and do winter projects. I have specific things that I do only during the winter months. One of these days I will share with you some of them but for today I will share some of the beautiful ice I have been enjoying all week.







No comments: