Friday, October 05, 2007

God's Beautiful Creations!


Alannah Rose
Oh God, You have taught me from my youth, and to this day I declare your wondrous works. Psalm 71:17



Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luke 12:27

The heaven's declare the glory of the Lord, and the firmament shows His handiwork. Psalm 19:1

What beautiful weather we have been having! Alannah loves to be outdoors and so today she came to me and said, "Mama I want a picnic." I then asked what do you want for your picnic? She said, "I want picnic basket."
Ok, what do you want in the picnic basket?
"I want sandwiches, chips and apples."
And so we went to the closet and got down the picnic basket, packed it with our lunch & my camera and headed to the park. She absolutely loved it!! And I had fun photographing God's gorgeous creation!










No comments: