Wednesday, January 02, 2008



As I was reading my Bible this morning I was reminded of how much God loves us. Philippians 1:6 says, "the One who began a good work in you will keep it growing until it is completed on the Day of the Messiah Yeshua."

How encouraging to know that what God starts He completes because His love for us is so deep. It was a gentle reminder that I need to do the same, whether it be a project for a loved one, a friendship needing a little TLC or keeping my word. If I am to be an example of Christ I need to immulate Christ. So as this new year starts off I challenge you to do the same. And to take the time this year to enjoy the simple beauty that God has designed.

1 comment:

. sarah . said...

it is a great reminder, thanks! love the frost on the window, isn't God amazing!